Whether you desire world-class cultural attractions, top-notch dining or a blissful night of sleep in our Heavenly Bed, you'll find it all here in Alexandria. There are so many things to do in Alexandria, you'll be ready to relax in the comfort of The Westin Alexandria by the end of the day.
Start planning today and book one of these great weekend offers:
Breakfast & Late Check Out
Nobody does rest and relaxation like Westin.
Your Westin Renewal Experience includes:
- Rates from $134
- Breakfast at Trademark
- 4pm late checkout
- Complimentary local newspaper delivered daily
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and mention code HWPKG to reserve your stay today.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
To help you plan a fun-filled weekend, here are some sites to visit, and activities and events to enjoy in the area:
- Celebrate the Cherry Blossom Festival - Exciting events are planned around the Washington DC area for the 100th anniversary of the gifting of the cherry trees
- Explore Old Town on the King Street Trolley
- Alexandria's Ghost & Graveyard tour - Tours depart from the Ramsay House and guides lead you by lantern light telling ghost stories, legends and folklore
- Alexandria Symphony Orchestra performance at Alexandria's Schlesinger Center
- Enjoy live music at La Tasca on King Street
- Go back in time at The Lyceum’s exhibit “Occupied City: Life in Civil War Alexandria”
- Buy fresh produce and local foods at the Old Town Farmers Market every Saturday